Friday 27 March 2009

Thank goodness its Friday!!!!!!!!!

Hurray!! The weekend, 5 more get ups and it the Easter Holidays, and am I ready for them.

I'm going to share a card I made to sell, I do sell some but not very many.





I have taken inspiration for this card from my SU Mom, Jules

I love the way she uses the little flowers to accent her cards.
Friend is stamped using the Schoolbook Serif Stamp set from SU.




The sentiment is from Best Yet, Hostess Level 1 gift.
The papers are also Stampin' Up, they are So Saffron Designer Series, matched up with Perfect Plum cardstock.
Hope you like, leave me a comment to let me know.
Hugs Sarah B X

12 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Absolutely love the card,
    http://lilacanglia.blogspot.com
    huggies
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is truely lovely and thats from the lady who I ordered it for sarah keep the insiration going ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. another gorgeous card..so love the flowers..and the colours you've used.
    well done on selling some cards....thats all ive been doing this week is making cards for orders.
    TFS clarex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah its a superb card
    brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you charged a lot of money for this gorgeous card lol Fab (again) Sarah xxx Oh & have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful I love the flowers they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, Lovely I have an order for another 60th birthday (girl) and I may just have found the inspiration((wink))
    Casn't wait for the hols either, my lot are knackered and bickering loads, we all need it !!lol!!
    Have a great weekend, S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the colours together and the pretty flowers! Great work, thanks for sharing.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Sarah, thanks for the kind words, lovely projects, lovely lady you are! Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this, and who would have thought So Saffron and Perfect Plum would go together, besides you that is. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Sarah and I love the new look blog. x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX