Sunday 1 March 2009

Exciting Happenings!!


Its Here!!!!!!

Stampin' Up are launching our first ever MINI catalogue on 1st April!!! This will run until 30th September after which the new main catalogue will come out!
The mini is fab!!
I have a copy here, and keep looking at it and praying my bank balance suddenly grows, but as yet............... I cannot wait to pre-order products !!!
There are 15 new stamp sets!!
2 new Wheels
2 NEW PUNCHES (these are my favourites and are fab!)
3 new sets of papers
3 new ribbons
New buttons!!!
If you are interested in Booking a Stampin' Up Workshop at your home, please get in touch.
There are lots of Hostess benefits to be had.
Also I have more workshops planned, there will be one each month, each with a theme, If you are interested in booking a place e-mail me, places are limited to 8.
I'm off to drool over more new goodies.

2 comments:

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX