Saturday 21 March 2009

Special Pressie!

I'm not really into commercial celebrations but unfortunately as I'm now a mum, there are some things you have to relent on for your children. Although, most Sundays for me are a day of relaxing. I am looking forward to receiving to goodies my children have made at school along with the handmade cards they create.


Here is a little pressie I have made for my mother




This is made using the Timeless Template Filed with Flair it is so lovely and has numerous uses.


I am also loving the Best Yet Stamp Set by Stampin' Up, available through a workshop, as a hostess freebie (on sales over £150). And isn't the new Oval and Oval Scallop punch to die for.


Inside the file I have put a Note book, made with my Bind-it-all and various other Stampin' Up Goodies, namely the Schoolbook Serif Alphabet Stamp Set; and a book mark, as my Mum loves reading and as Summer approaches, she will be doing more, I'm sure


I co-ordinated the Note book with the lovely little retro style flowers from X-cut and finished it off with some Pearls, an in Joke between me and my mum!!!

The Colour combination is Chocolate Chip and So Saffron, which are available from Stampin' Up

Hope you Like. I have a Special Mother's Day Giveaway tomorrow so pop by and have a look.

Hugs Sarah B X

12 comments:

  1. awww...Sarah this is stunning..so love the colours you've used and what a great idea for a mothers day gift...im so sure your mum will love this.
    TFS hope you get a relaxing mothering sunday and have a lovely weekend hugs to you all clarex

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift, I'm sure your Mum will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely idea, gorgeous colours too!
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely amazing my dear - how thrilled is your mum gonna be?!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for tomorrow....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well the file was gorgeous enough Sarah, but with those lovely contents it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic Sarah I wish i was your mom its stunning Toni x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo lovely colour combo for these great gifts, I'm sure your mum will be thrilled,
    Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic fantastic fantastic!!!!! I love it, can you tell!!!!! Have a nice day tomorrow! Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah! Well I think your mum is in for a real treat with these goodies!! They're super!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is so gorgeous and looks loads better than flowers! (and will last!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely a beautiful gift xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely set! It's so pretty and so handy too! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX