Thursday 26 March 2009

Jems Challenge Two!

Hi Everyone.
As you all probably know, I'm a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, and as such am part of a group of ladies who signed up through our Stampin' Up Mum Jules.
I love being a part of this group everyone is so supportive and inspirational.
We have completed our second challenge. This is where every two weeks or so, one of us sends the rest a packet of goodies to create a project from.
This month was Jeannette's turn and she send us some fab stuff. The only rule was to use all the embellishments.
The Kit contained: Blank Cardboard Coasters (loved them); two stamped images (they were gorgeous), two lengths of co-ordinating ribbons, co-ordinating papers and textured cardstock, a long sheet of concertined paper and some brads. (I think that was everything)
This is what I created:






As you have probably realised I love making 3-D projects and this one really was a treat. I decide to use as much of the kit as I could, infact I had to add a few more papers.






These Bumble Bees are soooooo cute. I coloured one set, but messed up the background, so coloured the second lot, but decided I didn't want to waste the first ones, so decoupaged them. Aren't they adorable. I used my Stampin' Up markers to colour the images.
I then cut the image and a piece of textured chocolate chip cardstock, using my new mother's day nesties.




The sentiment was stamped using Chocolate Chip Ink, and the Seeing Spots Stamp Set.

I then punched out circle and the Scallop circle, and mounted them up, I love doing this. The flowers were puinched out of the cardstock using the Boho Blossoms Punch. And the brads were using to hold them together.




This is the little detail I put on the back, to draw the whole project together.

Finally this is the inside. Every page has co-ordinating paper, to keep the theme of So Saffron and Chocolate Chip thoroughout.

Sorry it is a really long post. Hope you like what we have all done have a look at everyone elses.

All their Blogs are down my side bar.

Thanks for visiting

Hugs Sarah B X

13 comments:

  1. Oh, wow !! I love what you have done, the double layer bees look amazing !!! Fantastic work, well done xxx
    S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 3D bees, very cute! Fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - how delightful Sarah!! You really are such a clever clogs, just love it soooo much :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, this is amazing, you have outdone yourself, really fab project! Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, this looks absolutely gorgeous!!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous Sarah its stunning

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveee the 3d image, I never thought of this!! lol Isn;t it funny how everyone does something so different!!

    Great work honey!

    Siobhan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo this is gorgeous Sarah, really effective x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW: Love the card, the image is really cute! Love the colours too.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Sarah! I love those bees!

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card Sarah, it's fab. I'm so gld we don't have to choose a winner, they are all so good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are fab, you're very clever. Glad you liked my "hottie" pic. He's gorgeous isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww..what a cute card..so love the images and the way you've 3D it.
    TFS hugs clarex

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX