Tuesday 17 March 2009

Good Evening!

I love Tuesday evenings. Tonight is the night when all my friends come over and we have a crafty night.


I thought I'd share another of Lauren Meader's new Timeless Templates with you tonight.
My group are going to make this next week.



I do like these Brilliant Blue Designer Series Papers from Stampin' Up, they are sooo cheery.




This cooker style gift box is idea for giving a special person a cupcake.



If you take a look at Lauren's Blog you will see some fab ideas she has come up with. They include creating a Turtle, a Bee and a Rabbit, making this a perfect gift for Easter. I was thinking about this too, so may have a go for my children has a little special pressie.




It is sooo cute, There are sooo may possibilities.
Take Care
Hugs Sarah B X

8 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Sarah. I had seen that template but couldn't imagine what it would look like when it was made up - thanks so much for showing us.
    Lovely - as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. another gorgeous creations hun....and OMG ive never seen this template before..like you said it would look lovely with a little cupcake in it..but for how long it would stay in the box before i gave it to someone...its a different story...lol
    thanks for sharing
    hugs clarex
    hope your having a lovely week so far and enjoying this gorgeous weather...hugs clarex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had spotted these on Lauren's blog, such a fab idea. Absolutely love your colour scheme, it looks wonderful.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is such a fab template and Im loving these blues your using its perfect for that piece of cake to give to a friend
    hugs TOni x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really amazing - loving the blue! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. This is great to put a cupcake inside. I would love to give this a try, especially when I like to bake cupcakes. Great color. Love that shade of blue.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow i love it ,
    it's really cute and i love that colour how did you make it ?

    Hollie Davis

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX