Monday 30 March 2009

I've been Tagged!!!

I've been tagged by Aimes. Thanks Honey !!!!
The rules are to go to your fourth folder, or your photos, open the four folder and photo, then post it.
I love this photo, we had just come back off holiday hence the children look all tanned and yummy. Unfortunately it was also the day Cameron and I had come out of Hospital, as he had trapped his hand it a fire door, and had to have surgery. Cameron is three, and Emily is six. Quite poignant actually as it is Cameron's Birthday tomorrow and he will be seven.
Right now I have to tag four people:
Sarah P (co its her Birthday tomorrow too, Happy Birthday Sweetie!!)
Hugs Sarah B X

3 comments:

  1. What a fab pic - thanks for playing! Best birthday wishes for your little man tomorrow!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww bless them. Happy Birthday Cameron for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab picture - such gorgeous children you have :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX