Wednesday 25 March 2009

I'm so overwhelmed.....

I really appreciate when someone gives me an award and this one is no different. I love it. It is nice to know people enjoy what I do, and I'm getting better at taking compliments
This award is from Angie.
The rules are to post the award on your blog and then pass it onto 5 people who deserve it.
So here are the five people who I feel inspire me, although there are many more:
Thank you Angie
Hugs Sarah B X
There are so many people I would love to give this too its so hard to keep it to five!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to get a lot better at recieving compliments & quickly cause I know they will be coming in thick & fast - your blog is like no other (& I do a LOT of blog hopping!) xxx
    Oh, & thanks for the award sweetie - can't wait to display it! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX