Sunday 1 March 2009

Stamp Happy!

Planning and marking are all finished, The shopping is done as is the ironing. Now I'm stamp happy.


The projects I have made to share with you today, I think, show this.


I have used the Hostess One Stamp Set Best Yet. Along with the Yummy Stampset, from the recent Sale-a-bration offer.



I have inked the edges with Close to Cocoa, I panicked at first cos it looked to dark, but it does dry lighter and looked must better.

The cardstock used is So Saffron from the Rich Regals assorted pack, and images were stamped onto Whipser White. A little bit of ribbon and some linen thread.

I love these Designer Series Papers from Stampin' Up. They allow you to make simple but effective cards and gift boxes.


Both of these gift boxes have been inspired by my blog hopping over the last few days. The Gable Style Gift box is lifted from Mandy and the Sour Cream Carton from Sarah-Jane. Thanks Ladies.

Hope you like, leave me a comment and let me know.

X X

9 comments:

  1. hi sarah..WOW this is gorgeous,your projects just get better and better...love the colours and the papers are fab TFS hope your hoving a happy stamping sunday now...hugs clarex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, these sre great. Go have a look in the shop now I think they have the set in stock for ordering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the milk carton Sarah, saw these this morning but page kept going blank so couldn't leave you a comment then, sorry . The sour cream containers are so easy aren't they ? Did you use the wheel to decorate it ? looks lovely Hugs S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both gorgeous projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fab projects, love the colours you've used and those papers are brilliant, doing my best to get them in every colour possible !!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual something so georgous, go girl they are brill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah these are stunning again!! You are fab at inking the edges, looks brill!! Love JUles x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colour combination - they look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow its amazing and sooooo adoring lol ! x



    Hollie davis

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX