Monday 30 March 2009

I love the New Papers!!!

Two days to go ladies (and any gents who are interested) for ordering any of the new products from the Mini Catalogue




There are some gorgeous goodies in it, and available to order from me!!!!!

This project was created using the So Saffron cardstock, and is based on the Box that can be seen on the front of the catalogue. The papers I used are the Washington Apple Designer Papers, they are lush!!





These are the notelets I designed to go inside this cute box.

It is so easy to make, and maybe a future workshop.

The stamp set is a part of the Oval All Set, punched using the coordinating, oval and scallop oval punches. The rest of the products used include Real Red Cardstock, and Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon.

Hope you like, I have to say I am pleased with the result.

Thank you for popping by.

Hugs Sarah B X

11 comments:

  1. What a fab project Sarah! Those new papers are delicious! Washington Apples are my fave apples of all time so that's gotta be a reason to get them right?!?!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah it's fab, love the cards and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I love this Sarah, Looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab Sarah, I love the new papers too, I cannot wait to order mine. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww what a lovely note set and box!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And so you should be, they are lovely, Great cards and such a sweet little box !
    hugs S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You pulled it out of the bag (or box lol) again deary - just fab! *hugs* Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Sarah, really love the colours.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fab project Sarah! I am really loving those papers .... will be ordering them tomorrow!! :)

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW: These are amazing! Love the box and cute cards.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX