Friday 13 March 2009

More Goodies!!

Here are some more creation using the SU Goodies.




This is another stamp included in the Oval All Stamp Set. They are lovely and there is something for everyone.



I made one of my favour Pizza Style boxes, they are so versatile. You can put chocs inside or make some small cards and give as a gift.


This next basket was inspired by Monica



Again I used the Washington Apple Designer Series paper, teamed up with the So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon, cardstock and a little chick stamp from Elzybells.



Monica has a fantastic Video Tutorial on how to make this basket, its so simple but gorgeous.

Hope you like pop back later to see what Surprise I have!!?!!

Hugs Sarah B X

9 comments:

  1. Morning Sarah, Lovely stuff you've made with that paper, may have an order going in later!! am hoping to play with my oval all stamps later too,
    Hugs, Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both stunning Sarah. I wasn't keen on the Washington Apples paper in the catalogue but I love what you've done with it and I want some now.
    I made some little boxes last night too, but I absolutely love yours.
    x Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah that turned out soo cute. I love those papers M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the basket, perfect for Easter gifts for teachers! Must have a go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful Sarah love the papers
    Toni x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, such lovely creations. Can't wait to get my hands on the mini catalogue. I have taken the plunge and have signed up to become a demonstrator !

    take care,

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning creations as usual chin up babe everything will be ok (smart price)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous creations as always hun..i see that little cutie again...i must get him..lol
    im off to the NEC show tomo(SAT 14th)an im defo goner take a look at the SU stall.
    TFS clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow its amazing its really cute and i love that little chick you make such amazing things Mrs.Bonsell there gorgeous creations just as allways lol

    Hollie Davis

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX