Tuesday 24 March 2009

I Love a Quickie!!!!!


Card that is. My friend passed her driving test yesterday! Well done Sarah XXXX

So I made her this card.


It was a quickie card, so not very elaborate.

The car was lifted from http://dianagibbs.typepad.com/ Have a look at her punch book it is fab.




The rest of the card was made using bits and bob from Stampin' Up including the sentiment, which was from the recent Sale-a-Bration.
Hope you were lucky enough to get it.
Excuse the light on the photos it was getting late and my friend is receiving this tonight, so only had this chance to photograph it.
Let me know what you think.
Have a good night, Hugs Sarah BX

12 comments:

  1. Super cute Sarah, Thanks for entering my little competition !! I will pop a little something in the post for you tomorrow,
    hugs Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great! The car's really cute and the card lovely!

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fab Sarah !

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog,
    its given me so much inspiration, I have a little award for you on my blog,
    please take a moment to have a look,
    huggies
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card and clever too! That car is soooo cute!
    Hugs
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL - that made everybody look. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Srah, it's super fab. Bet she loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Sarah
    what a sweet card..so love what you done..and i so love the colours you've used.
    congrats to your friend
    hugs clarex

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card, especially like how you've created the wheels using brads to look like hub caps :)

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX