Wednesday 18 March 2009

The Last Template!

This is the last Timeless Template, released on Sunday by Papertrey.

Its called the Captured Card Case, and it is lovely.

Very simple, but effective.


I used the new Papers from the Stampin' Up mini. They are gorgeous, Washington Apple. A really nice colour combination.
I also used the new Oval Scallop punch, Oval punch and Oval All Stamp set.

The box fit everything you wish to put inside. It a nice size, not too small, not too big!!

Hope you like, Leave me a comment and let me know!
Hugs Sarah B X

11 comments:

  1. Sarah, it fab! And the colours are super.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I like this. You've made me order those papers Sarah! LOL - and I think I'll have to get that template now too!
    Love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! New goodies look yummy!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Didn't order these papers as didn't think they were 'me' ..... big regret now and will be on my next order!

    It's beautiful!

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Sarah ! I have ordered these papers too after seeing them on yours and the others blogs ! and a few other bits too...
    Hugs S.J. x
    P.S. Thanks for the award xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great box, I love the papers. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i love this and the colours Sarah are scrummy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours Sarah! I'm loving those templates too!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty - be great as a keepsake box x

    ReplyDelete
  10. morning Sarah
    i cant believe i missed this gorgeous creations..lol
    i must agree with the others as you know how much i love your gorgeous creations!!
    the box is gorgeous..so love the colours and what a great idea as a keep-sake box.
    TFS hugs to you all clarex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wish I lived nearer, I'd come to some of your workshops. Your creations are beautiful, you're very clever. hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX