Sunday 8 March 2009

I'm a messy addict............

..........In more ways than one. I was up til 3 this morning sorting out my craft room cos its a disgrace!!!!!
I'm sure I have mentioned before how much I love Messy Rabbit by Joanna Sheen. I have all the stamps nad now she has create a CD of decoupage images and more, it is fantastic. (am going to have to get it)
I stamped the images, then coloured them, then I made cards. so this week I'll hopefully show one each day, depending on how work and Emily's Dance Show pans out.
Watch this space cos there maybe a surprise at the end of the week!!!!!!!

Isn't he a cutie!!!!
I thought this image would suit as a "Get Well Soon" card.

I combined it with an SU sentiment and some added extras which were lying around.

Hope you like let me know, Sarah B X

10 comments:

  1. morning Sarah..aww what a little cutie..love the colours you've used and yummy papers.
    hope you got your craft room sorted..must of been messy..being up untill 3am..lol
    i dont own any of her stamps yet..but i will be looking out from them at the show on saturday.
    TFS hope you have a lovely relaxing sunday
    hugs clarex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah this card is so cute I havent ventured for teh messy rabbit collection yet but seeing this card I think Im missing out and might have to spend some pennies lol
    fabulous Tonix

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Such a cute image and lovely colouring. I don't own any Messy Rabbit stamps but I have just ordered the Messy Rabbit CD ~ can't wait for it to arrive lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I like this image and the card you have made - it's really cute.
    Will be looking out for the others with interest Sarah.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Sarah !!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, great lay out and sweet image, Sounds like you have been a very busy bee this weekend, I had to tidy my mess up too as I had a group of ladies come round for a practice workshop on saturday (aaarrrggghhh!!!) Well at least we can eat at the table now too, so 2 good things came of it at least !!
    Laters S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab card, I love the image!
    If your craft room was anything like the state mine was in I'm impressed that you tackled it till 3am! It took me most of the Summer Holidays to sort mine and I've vowed NEVER to let it get as bad again LOL!
    One more thing, I have a blog award for you, pop over to my blog to collect it!
    Aimes x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those bunnies! Cute card, a job well done :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous card hunny. I love it. These stamps are really gorgeous! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my ,
    how cute is he ??
    i lobe that little hat Lol

    Hollie Davis
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX