Monday 16 March 2009

I Totally Love Templates!


Papertrey have just launched some new goodies and Lauren Meader has come up trumps yet again with her new Timeless Templates.

Over the next few days I am going to show you what I have created using these templates as inspiration.


I used cardstock already in my stash, as I'm trying to work through it before I buy more!LOL!!!!

I stamped the small square of Whisper White card stock using the Fast Flowers stamping wheel, then inked the edges, obviously. I then punched out a scalloped oval (in the new mini) the stamped a sentiment from Best Yet, inked the edges, again. All done with Chocolate Chip Ink Pad from Stampin' Up.

Then I added a little bit of ribbon and ................


This is the "Filed with Flair" Card holder or organiser.

I love it, I may even make one with a Mother's Day twist, you'll have to wait and see what I come up with.

Hope you like it. Leave me a comment and let me know!

Hugs Sarah B X

10 comments:

  1. This is lovely Sarah, great job. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely, perfect for keeping all those bits of card and paper tidy! Bet it looks good on your craft desk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yummy! I want lots! lol :)

    Teri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've downloaded this one too!! (I think I have most of them but have never made anything lol) She's amazing that Lauren! & you've done a great job with the template x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo yes it is scrummy !! I saw this on her blog the other day, you were quick at getting round to making it !! BTW love Julies box too x
    Hugs S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgoeous Sarah..love it!
    hugs clarexx


    its mad cause everytime i see Lauren's surname name..it reminds me of my family..as it was my name before i got married....and its not many people with the name Meader in our area..i always think and wounder if she could be family...lol i always love her creations.
    TFS clarex

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's an award on my blog for you if you want it / haven't already got it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Sarah I was torn wether to put these in my basket you've made a fabulous job of it welldone
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab! I think this has potential to be a fab Mother's Day gift! There's an award on my blog for you but Steph has beat me to it LOL!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX