Monday 9 March 2009

More Messy Rabbits!!!

Here is another Messy Rabbit stamp I bought recently.



The actual Stamp comes with some accessories, which include a drill, paint pot and paint brush. So really He's a DIY Messy Rabbit, but I thought it would work just as well as a Birthday Card for a young child.




I have not used these papers from Stampin' Up before, but I've seen many others use them, so thought I'd have a go. I coloured the image with Promarkers.



Then added some bling to her dungeress. And a few flowers to make it a little bit more girly, and finally a pink ribbon.

7 comments:

  1. hi Sarsh
    aww..another messy rabbit cutie..love the colours and the blong on her dungeress..love the SU papers..amd those little flowers
    TFS clarex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, these Messy Rabbits are absolutely gorgeous! Paper looks fab!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. think i love this one the best. A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, Gorgeous card! Messy Rabbit is just too cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual something really nice/ cute/ lovable well where do I stop seen it in the flesh guys its well all the above and more..

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is also cute and i love that colour pink !x


    Hollie Davis

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX