Sunday 26 April 2009

Summer is Here!

Summer came early to Pudsey yesterday.
We had a fantastic afternoon making lots of goodies at Julie's Workshop yesterday, (She is my SU Mum, and lovely lady). So much so I'm shattered today, can't seem to sort myself out and do something, except the ironing!!!!!!!!



Anyway enough of horrible thoughts and to the gorgeous things we made.


These are not colours I would usually pick, but I love the ideas, and I'm always one to try things once.
All products are Stampin' Up (except the pink books, these were purchased by Julie, from somewhere!!!! Obviously)
Well I'm going to try and do something, not sure what but might be back with another project later, have a lovely day!
Hugs Sarah B X

10 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you Sarah, don't do the ironing, play with some paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. afternoon Sarah..wow these are gorgeous hun..i so love the colours,i love how you've altered the book..TFS hugs clare x
    im glad im not the only thats got ironing coming out of my ears..lol i blame this good weather we've had..thats all ive done is washing..and no ive got the ironing...lol hope you have a lovely day hugs clarexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, to be honest these are not colours I would choice to use either, but they look absolutely fab and are ideal colours for this time of year. Isn't it great to be encouraged to try different things. Beautiful projects.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sarah what fabulous hot summer colours - very brave. They look great!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh I definitely think you should play with these colours again - so bright and vibrant! Fab creations - I love them all!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely projects Sarah! I know what you mean about the colours but they do look lovely and summery,
    Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all fab Sarah. Thanks for the little book covers, I look forward to having a play. It was lovely to see you yesterday.

    Take Care
    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those papers - makes a nice change to go for bold & bright sometimes & these projects all look gorgeous :) love Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful projects Sarah

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah, your blog is inspiring and I love looking at all your creations you make. You always comment lovely words on my blog and I would like to award you with a Blog Award as a thanks.

    Please pop over to my Blog to accept the award.

    Have a good day,

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX