Friday 10 April 2009

Birthday Surprises part 1

I spent yesterday making a cute present set for a very dear friend, who will be reaching a milestone birthday soon.

She has 2 dogs, and loves everything about dogs.

Hopefully she won't be looking at this blog, (I don't think she does.)

I made her card first.....



Stamp Images: Elzybells, Promarkers

Stamped Sentiment: Stampin' Up Circle of Friendship

Cardstock: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip

Paper: Stampin' Up DSP Chocolate Chip

Ribbon: My Stash

Punches: Stampin' Up Scallop and Spiral


Hope you like

Part two of the Pressie Collection tomorrow!

Remember there will be a special Easter Giveaway next week, so keep popping by for any updates!

Have a lovely day, Hugs Sarah B X

7 comments:

  1. aww..what a cute image..so loving it.such a gorgeous card hun so love the colours.
    hope you & the family have a lovely Easter weekend hugs clare xx

    p.s please could you email me your home address x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sarah, Look forward to seeing the rest !
    Have a good day, Hugs S.J.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a cute card Sarah Im sure your friends will love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the image and the decorative papers :) She's going to love it!

    Thanks for sharing your creations... I can't wait for more to come.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Sarah. I love the image and colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know she'll love this so do josh and I keep up the good work babe check out tomorrow to see the rest hopefully..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I am blog hopping, and this fab little card pops up. I LOVE it! Happy Easter.
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX