Sunday 5 September 2010

Week 9 - Kenny K's Challenge - Pearls and Swirls

Blimey it seems ages since I did a card, but we are back again with another challenge for Kenny K's Krafty Girls, make sure you check out all the other fabulous cards.
This weeks Challenge is Pearls and Swirls.
Remember if you joining in you get to win some of Kenny's fabulous images - your choice!!!
So here is my contribution.
I love these images they are so grown up and cheeky! This one is called Delores Dammage, and I coloured her using my Promarkers and adorned a box with her.

I have used some flowers and swirls to finish her off - the Flowers are from the Vintage Vogue Stamp Set from Stampin' Up. Then I used far too many pearls!!!!!

Hope you like! Make sure you join in.

I'll be back later with my Anyone for Anya Card.

Take Care and have a lovely day!

Hugs Sarah B X

6 comments:

  1. Great box, the image is coloured beautifully. Love the flowers and all the pearls, they're gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Sian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah. What a gorgeous box. Love your colours and your image is fab and beautifully coloured too. Like the flowers and no I wouldn't say there were to many pearls. I like them. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah
    Another stunning creation!! Love the flowers from the vintage vogue set.
    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, this is simply GORGEOUS!!! I love every thing about this one.. very lovely work!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your creation for the challenge Sarah! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, this is super! This would make a spectacular gift for someone! The image leaps right off the project because of your mad coloring skillz! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX