Tuesday 7 September 2010

Another Kenny K Card

Another one of my Childminders is leaving the group, to work more in schools!!!!!! So this is the card I have made for her for the Group of Parents to sign!!
It fits in with this weeks Challenge of Swirls and Pearls.

The image I have used is called Movie Star. The papers are from a Tim Holtz pad.

The lettering was cut from Fruit Smoothie - a sizzlet set.

I added lots of swirls and a few flowers with pearl centres!

I dimensional shot! A resembly quick and easy card, as the image has been coloured for ages.

Hope you like.

Emily survived her first day and from the smile on her face she quite enjoyed it.

Its our first day tomorrow with the children !!!!!!!! Dreading it!!!! I always get so nervous!!!

Hope you have all had a lovely day,

Take care

Hugs Sarah B X

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and I love your colouring.

    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, great fun image and love the flowers, they're very pretty.
    hugs
    Sian

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Sarah! Your image is too cute and your coloring and detailing are fab!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX