Ok so lets get started you should have come here from the lovely Alison. If not and you happened here by mistakes or as one of my fabulous followers you need to start here.
Here is the Card I created using the Elf Boy Manga Stamp.
Now I know those Seasoned Crafters among know this is a Joy Fold Card - Impressive but incredibly simple to create and will be a really Wow with anyone who receives it.
Cardstock: A4 Green Card and a piece of Red Card
Designer Paper: Craft Creations Christmas Papers in Red and Green.
Stamped Image: Elf Boy - Sugar Nellie available at Funky Kits.
Sentiment: Best Yet - from Stampin' Up
Ink: Memento - necessary for Promarkers
Colouring Medium: Promarkers
Tools: Cutter, Scorer, Adhesive, small hole punch.
Embellishment: Ribbon, a charm and a brad
This was the Sketch I created, be kind its the first one I have drawn myself!
This sketch and style of card card can be used all year round, I'll be showing more through the week so make sure you pop by.
Want to know how to make it Here is the Instructions.
1. Cut Green card to measure 29.6cm by 15cm and Score the 29.6cm side at 10cm - having the spine on the left.
2. Then cut the red Designer Paper to measure 14cm by 18.5cm and stick to the inside of the card base.
3. Cut another piece of red Designer Paper to 14cm by 9cm and stick to the front section of the card base.
4. Cut a piece of red cardstock to measure 21cm by 12cm and score the 21cm side at 10.5cm - having the spine on the right.
5. Adhere this card centrally onto the inside of the green card base making sure to stick the end of the long piece of ribbon underneath - this ribbon then goes around the back of the card - stick down if necessary.
6. Cut a piece of green Designer Paper to measure 11cm by 9.5cm and stick to the front of the red card.
7. Mat and layer your image to fit the front of the red card making sure to stick the shorter piece of ribbon underneath.
8. Tie the ribbon in a bow,
9. Add a sentiment,
10. Finally embellish as required.
Hope you liked, have a go at using this sketch and recipe and see what you come up with - remember - its not just for Christmas!!!
Your next stop is the gorgeous Debbi, go and check out her creation and enjoy the hop!
Hugs Sarah B X