Monday 27 September 2010

Anyone for Anya

I do think this image is cute and definitely one I love the colour.
Its a sketch challenge this week at over at Anyone for Anya, so I have kept this very simple. There is also a fab prize so make sure you have a look. Join in!
Its a quick post from me tonight, as I want to go and get making as its preview time over at All that Scraps and I need to get my act together and get back to crafting.
Observations are over for this term (it all went well and overall I got a grading of Good) so I can relaxing for a bit, although 1 to 1 tuition starts tomorrow night, and I have put myself up for doing two sessions a week.
So I'm off but remember to have a look at Anyone For Anya! the lovely ladies have done a fab job with their inspiration this week so join in the Challenge
Take care
Hugs Sarah B

12 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    Love this card,sweet image and gorge paper's!
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that card. It's so cute. I feel the urge to start my Xmas cards soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is CUTE! :) Congrats on your grading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your card. He's very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a really cute card.
    Thanks for the hop-fun.
    Hugs Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! Love the DP/color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute . i love the softness of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your image is adorable. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is a little doll! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX