Thursday 9 September 2010

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 43

Hello all, Here is the sketch for this fortnights challenge over at the Sugar Bowl, with the Option of BUTTONS!
It's a fab sketch, and the prize is equally as fabulous!!!
You could win ..... the 4 new xmas mangas, or the 4 new xmas country cousins, winners choice....and two sets of Personal impressions word stamps, Papermania Black and White embellishments form the CAPSULE COLLETCTION, includes bling, buttons glitter and bows.
Had to copy and paste this one!!! So much to remember!!
Make sure you check out everyone's stunning creations here
Here is my interpretation of the sketch, I didn't go with the option this time.

I love the gorgeous girl stamps, and this one is one of my favs - The Attitude is so good!!

I used some nesties to layer up, and the word window punch from SU attached to the card with brads!

And finally a dimensional shot!!!
I have kept the card really simple, just layers and brads.
Hope you like
Another day to survive with the lovelies, Yesterday was interesting to say the least!!!
Have a lovely day
Hugs Sarah B X

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love all the layers.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sweetie
    Absolutely stunning, simple, but hugely effective!
    Another corker!
    Luvs ya

    G x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a gorgeous card Sarah. Love the colouring of the image and the details also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your matting although I confess I have a hard time with them. Just happy to ogle at others' works :) Fab idea to cut the image like that. :) Gorgeous coloring and I like the clean color combo :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Sarah. This is my favourite image out of the Gorguss Girls. Love the colour scheme. (I had to copy and paste too, such a great prize!)
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX