Friday 24 September 2010

Sugar Bowl Challenge 44

OH I am so behind with everything.........
I'm poorly...............
Not had the blooming observations yet.................. they are next week.........................
But I'm here late! Late! Late!
There is great Challenge over at The Sugar Bowl.....
There is another fabulous prize worth well over £50…
A set of Nestabilities Labels 17 dies and a set of 6 brand spanking new Simply Sassy rubber stamps, currently previewing over on the Sugar Nellie blog.
The lovely Lilian has provided the sketch for this fortnights challenge, and I love it!

The Option is A Birthday Card..... which I didn't go with!

Here is my card.................

I have used one of the new manga Christmas Images, Miss Elf, she is so cute!!!!!

Have a go and join in the fun. Get over to the Blog and check out all the other Sweetie's Creations.

Sad news about Judy, we'll miss you sweetie!

Got to be quick I really want to plan my observation lessons for next week and hopefully have a quiet weekend crafting.

Take care

Hugs Sarah B X

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the colours and the image is cute, cute, cute!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah
    What a gorgeous card, your colouring is stunning (as always).
    I hope your observations go well. It will be such a weight off you when they are done.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Sarah! Love the colors.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card and I am loving those new images. Hope you feel better soon, it must be the stress of the observations which I am sure will go perfectly in the end but I know the feeling lol
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX