Wednesday 1 September 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge - InStyle Stamps

InStyle Stamps are sponsoring The Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week. The Challenge is open til Saturday, September 4th at 9 pm MT. so have a go pop over to the blog, here.
Now here is the card I made to support this challenge.
I used Cupcake Chloe which is available from InStyle Stamps as a digi image or as rubber. Isn't she sweet, and she has 3 cupcakes to share.
I created a very simple card, using Taken with Teal, from SU. I teamed tis with a strip of torn paper from Papermania, and some Bazzil Bling from my stash for the matting and layering.
I stamped a cupcake which I have had for a while. and added a little sentiment.
I stamped this SU sentiment and punched it out uisng the Tag Punches, also from SU. I then added some punched circles and a Pearl Brad and attached to the card, with so coloured string from my stash.
Now I thought that as it was me I needed to create something 3D so having bought a new die from Sizzix I have to make the Cupcake holder.
I kept it really simple and added some paper, and the image to the centre panels of the die, which is really easy to make.
As added detail I tied some coloured string and the edges, and some punched circles on the top edges.
I love this die it is really roomy, I can image a cupcake in this or even lots of sweet goodies.
I made the tag and tied it around the sello bag.
My Final collection.
So if you are interested get your self over to the Cupcake Challenge Blog and have a look over at InStyle Stamps too for some great inspiration and join in the fun.
Hope you like and have enjoyed looking
Take care
Hugs Sarah B X

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, gorgeous creations, love the cupcake holder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, what a lovely set, love your gift ideas Sarah, love the colours to.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and the cute image, the cupcake wrapper is beautiful too.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....Your card and cupcake holder are fabulous Sarah!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX