Sunday 1 November 2009

A Whiff of Christmas!!

Well, Half Term is over, almost!!!! And it'll be the run up to Christmas.
So I thought I'd start at least making an effort!!! and Make my Christmas Cards. Only problem will be I won't want to give them away!!
This one will probably be for Emily, my daughter, so I wont really have to give it away!!
I love this style of card, It is so different but so easy to make.
I have used one of the Whiff of Joy Stamps I bought from The Dome last week.
Isn't he adorable. This cute little mouse is ready for the cold weather, with his Hot Choccie and Marshmallow.

I punched out a few Snowflakes using 2 Martha Stewart Snowflakes, and attached using some brads ad 3D foam.The one above had the added extra - a filigree brad from Stampin' Up.

I teamed him up with some My Mind's Eye Christmas Papers, Mellow Moss Cardstock from Stampin' Up and some Ice Blue Bazzill Bling from my Stash.

I also used a border and corner punch set from Martha Stewart. I love these punches. The sentiment and Kraft Taffeta ribbon is also from Stampin' Up
Right got to sort out things for tomorrow.
Hope you like.
Enjoy your Sunday Evening.
Hugs Sarah B X

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - love everything about it! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't want to give this one away!! It is gorgeous, I love the little mouse too!!
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I love this henry mouse with his hot choccy! This card is amazing, such fantastic details! Love your punched corners and layering. Are you going to the NEC hun? Give me a shout if you are, it would be cool to meet up! Love Ro xxx

    P.S. Loved your write up on the SN blog, twas lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is gorgeous I may have to do a bit of shopping my daughter would love him. I wasn't sure about these easel cards but after making one myself I'm converted.

    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is lovely, I can see why you don't want to give your Christmas cards away!

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah, I have been stalking, just so rubbish at leaving comments these days LOL Hope you're well, I'm enjoying all your projects as always :) Hugs, Steph x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, this is absolutely stunning!

    Mandy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! What a gorgeous card. I too love this type of card, I also think your colouring and papers and snowflakes are fab. In fact I think the whole thing is stunning.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgoeus Sarah. I adore this cute Henry image! The colours you've chosen are sowintery as well! Love the punched corners as well! Fab! Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I have been naughty your little mouse may have fallen into my shopping basket and is winging it's way to my house now!!!

    Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Sarah, stunning card. I wouldnt want to give it away either!!!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning Sarah, great image and papers. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW: Fantastic card Sarah :) I'm not surprised you wouldn't want to give your cards away, they're too nice! lol.

    Luckily this one goes to your daughter!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sarah, that is absolutely gorgeous. Please can I be on your Christmas list? please.....

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX