Friday 27 November 2009

Another Design Team Project.

Here is another project I have created using the gorgeous stamps released last month over at Funky Kits.
I think Alice is so cute.


I have die cut a box from my favourite new Sizzix Die and decorated it in the same way as the card from the previous post.

It is a fab box very roomy and this stamp fits it perfectly.
Hope you like.
I am having a weekend for me and stamping so will hopefully get lots photographed and scheduled for the next couple of week.
Have a great night.
Hugs Sarah B X

5 comments:

  1. I love these sets you keep showing, it is such a good idea!! The colours are beautiful too!!
    Hope you have a great weekend,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh this is fab Sarah. I adore these LE designs! So sweet! Could you please tell me where I could get this die and if I could use it in my cuttlebug?!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great box. I'm so glad you gave me the details of this die as I have used it loads already and as you say it's a great size too. I buy an A2 sheet from my local art shop and have it cut into 11 and 3/4"by 5" strips and can get 12 pieces which is enough to make 6 of these box bases. This works out as 25p each! How brill is that!!!
    TFS
    Paul
    P.S. Don't know if you use a big shot or a Cuttlebug so thought I'd let Vicky know that I use the XL dies in my bug. The only thing is that you need to plane a little of the edges of the plates to allow it to fit through. The dies themselves are fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love this Sarah, where was the die from again? lol! sorry to be a pain :0) lovely image too, she is sweet, and fab colouring as usual
    Hope you are well,
    Hugs S.J. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX