Tuesday 24 November 2009

Design Team Card, at last!!!!

Hi everyone, sorry its been so long since I shared a card.
This is from my Design Team Stamps for Sugar Nellie. I finally was able to photograph them today. Not cos the light was any good, but cos I used the window sill and got on with it.
This one is so cute. Its called 'Annie with Present'.
I used the new My Minds Eye, Christmas papers as inspiration for my scheme.
I coloured her in using my Promarkers, on Whisper White cardstock from Stampin' Up - see side for links to demonstrator's. The corners were punched using a Martha Stewart Corner Punch.
The mats were cut from Bazzil Bling, along with the snowflakes using my Martha Stewart punches. The centres were adorned with Dew Drops.


The sentiment was again from Stampin' Up.

This luscious ribbon is also from Stampin' up along with the button and linen thread.
I'll have more to share tomorrow
Take care and thanks fro popping by.
hugs Sarah B X

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card...love your snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, those colours are gorgeous!! Love the snowflakes with the dew drops, those new images are so cute,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As ever Sarah ..... a beautiful card! Really like this image and love how you've coloured her :o)

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful colourful card, it's gorgeous! Who wouldn't want to open that on a dull December morning?
    I got all excited as I realised my PAP MS punch arrived today and it's the same one as yours and I was just admiring those beautiful corners of yours!

    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Sarah! Love your colour scheme for this cute Annie image!
    Hugs, Vicky #x~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and I love the colours used. The ribbon, button & twine really set it off.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've missed your inspiration. Gorgeous card - especially the colours and those cute little snowflakes. Love Terri XX

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX