Wednesday 18 November 2009

I'm Such a Bad Blogger

Blimey life is just so busy at the moment, work is manic, home life consists of sleep , work and children, there just isn't enough time for me!!!!!!

Anyway enough of my whinging.

Here is a card I made a while ago with my cute Henry Mouse Stamps.
It's a step card, which I loved creating during a girlie night with a wonderful friend.
Its not a great photo, but The light at the moment is terrible all this yukkie rain!!!!!
Hope you like and I'll try to get back soon!!
Take Care Hugs
Sarah B X

4 comments:

  1. He is so gorgeous!! Love the step card, your colouring is beautiful!!
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sara, Hope you find some me time sweetie.. I SO UNDERSTAND... Love the card..
    hugs Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautifull !!!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX