Saturday 14 November 2009

Technology is working, Now its User Failure!!!!!

Hi. I am back and ready to share. However Although I have made projects to share while my computer has been down. Do to hectic time at work and late nights I have not been able to take decent photos. Plus have really gotten into the Twilight Series of book, so crafting has slipped slightly, but Robert Patterson is definitely worth it!!!!
Now I home in daylight hopefully I can get ahead again.
So watch this space!!!!!

Thanks to everyone emails letting me know you are all still out there.
I'll be back later with something to share.
Take care all
Hugs Sarah B X

1 comment:

  1. Know what you mean about the Twilight books Sarah - I started reading Twilight in August and became totally addicted - read them all in one week! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX