Saturday 28 November 2009

I'm on a roll!!!! Design team Project No. 3!

I have to be honest, when I opened the design team this time round this was not my favourite stamp........ But I love it!! It really goes to show that looking at rubber doesn't always help.
I love this image, It is so whimsical;)
I think it is quiet feminine and despite the poinsettia I think it is an image that could be used for different occasions.
I have used My Mind's Eye papers again, but this time I have stamped a snowflake all over it to create more dimension. (I bought the snowflake ages ago, can't remember where from, but its lush).
I have also used a nestie, and layered the image on a red cardstock, which was also stamped and the edges inked.
This image was coloured using my faithful Promarkers. I'm starting to really like using the blender pen, patience is required, though!!

This sentiment is from Stampin' Up. Then I die cut a nestie, the same size in the 3 colours. I also had a bit of a play with the mat pack and paper piercer. I really like the little detail.

I then punched a piece of cream card, using my Martha Stewart Punch down both sides, attached some Old Olive ribbon (Stampin' Up) and adhered to my card.


Hope you like pop back soon for more!!

Hugs Sarah B X

2 comments:

  1. She is nice Sarah, Won't bother trying too much with the blender pen though, if patience is required!! pmsl!!
    Hugs S.J. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Sarah. I adore this stamp, shame I didin't get it in my DT pack! :-( She is so versatile and can easily be used for ocasions other than christmas!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX