Sunday 15 November 2009

At Last a Card!

Not a brilliant photo, but was in a hurry as this card went out last night. Some friends got married and we went to reception, so couldn't take a better picture in daylight.

I have used a cute stamp from Sugar Nellie, Happily Ever After, available from Funky Kits
I kept the layout very simple mainly cos I didn't have a lot of time.
The border and corners were punched using a Martha Stewart Punch set , then I threaded Organza ribbon through and tied bows at the corners.

I coloured it using my Promarkers and kept the colouring very simple.

I then added a sentiment available from Stampin' Up

Hope you like.

Right got a busy day.
Ironing, Preparing for a Science Staff Meeting tomorrow, hopefully I'll get some stamping and creating done too!! Had some gorgeous stamps from Sugar Nellie as my Design Team Kit and can't wait to ink them up and play.

Have a lovely Sunday.

Hugs Sarah BX


5 comments:

  1. The punched border looks amazing especially going around the corner perfectly.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Sarah. Enjoy playing with your DT stamps. I love this release and have used 6 of mine already!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely wedding card, fab coloring too, Good luck with getting ure jobs finished and then you can relax and craft!
    Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX