Thursday 7 January 2010

Meet Raven


Here is another Image from the Home Grown Range, from Sugar Nellie, available at Funky Kits.
I don't know about you but I think she looks like she is on a mission.


I wanted to used different colours for this image, they are very strong, and The pink dress and orange scarf set the green off well.


Not sure what the papers are called , but again they are from my stash. I added a little extra detail with the heart charm and the Tim Holt Tickets. I really do think Raven Loves live and is really living it.

Hope you like, I'll share more tomorrow, I have another day off, How Lucky, more crafting means lots more sharing.
Take care,
Hugs Sarah B X

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sarah as are those papers. I really think I need one of those ticket stamps I keep thinking about it but now I need it lol.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgous card Sarah I love the colours. Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it the colours are fantastic and the layout you are so talented.
    happy new year to you and yours
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour. I agree, the pink and orange really pops against the green, and she is so cute!
    Alison, x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX