Tuesday 12 January 2010

Isla Part 2!

Here is another 3D project.
This time it is a simple box made using the fab dies Paul sent me, Thank you!!!!! I may have to but it now!!!
I have co-ordinated this project with the card I posted a few days ago.
I have used a Sugar Nellie Stamp, from the Home grown range, this one is called Isla.
Then layers of Retro flowers, and a Stampin' Up Gem Brad.

A lovely inside view!!


And finally the two projects together.
Hope you like
Thanks for all your lovely comment to yesterdays post, I really do appreciate them and its nice to know people appreciate sharing, I certainly do!
Hugs Sarah B X

6 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous,Sarah. Are the retro flowers a die?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous project Sarah! I wish I could find my mojo, it has disapeared along with all the wrapping paper from Christmas! Love this die to, I got a couple from Sizzix in the sale so hoping I can get inspired by these in the next few days :0)
    Hope you are well, Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just great sarah!! I would love to know the names of some of those templates you are using! I need a good box shape for my class in a couple of weeks!! Gorgeous colours and flowers!!
    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you've done with the die cuts. The layering is SOOO effective and those flowers add that finishing touch perfectly. Also happy you managed to use the turquoise set perfectly with your own cardstock and papers. I think I may have to have a play with my popcorn die now, or the shaker maybe, possibly even box #3 - decisions, decisions decisions!!!
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fabulous creations Sarah. The box is stunning as is your matching card !!

    Mandy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and fab box, I love that you've decorated the inside lid of the box. It adds a lovely finishing touch.
    Alison, x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX