Saturday 2 January 2010

A Card for Lauren!


Blimey we have such a busy January and February for birthdays, I think If I'm right its about 8. Not really good for the Bank Balance after Christmas!!
Well on the 1st January it was my Daughter's Best Friends Birthday, she is 11.


Emily chose the image for this card, and I tried to co-ordinate the papers to Lauren's favourite which is Yellow, but my yellow paper and card are diminishing, but not buying more yet, I'm trying to be good.


Apart from this cutesy image everything is available from Stampin' Up. They have a fab offer at the moment, spend £45 on goodies and you get a free Stamp Set from the Sale-a-bration leaflet. They really are lovely.


This punch is available too, its the Five Petal Flower Punch, and the buttons and the linen thread. (the little flowers aren't Stampin' Up I cut them my self!!)


Hope you like, another quickie post.
Take care all and enjoy the last few days of the holidays.
I've got to work tomorrow, so hoping to get lost of crafting done today.
Hugs Sarah B X

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card again Sarah, I have loved all your cards this holiday! Cant believer you have to work on a Sunday!! Speak soon, Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!! Sarah, I just love Issy's Pressie and card. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
    Don't work too hard tomorrow
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and your resolutions. I'm sure Issy will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Sarah! That cute image is adorable and I love how you used the punches to make the flowers :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card and I love your colouring, just perfect. Eek, 8 birthdays at this time of the year - very bad for the finances!
    Alison, x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX