Sunday 31 January 2010

Another Special Card!

I'm so behind with everything!!!!!!
Well was up again early this morning, have done all my planning for next week, only two more weeks and it's half term!!!!!!!!!
Ironing to do later, but I'm in the throws of tidying my craft room. I'm so fed up with stuff!!!!!!!
I have too much of it, so spent last night clearing and resorting.
I'm planning on a complete over haul in there. Hopefully hubby is now convince that it needs gutting and refurbishing!!! Only taken me since last summer to talk him into it!!
Well for today's share.
This is a card I made for a very special friend of my hubby's, Damian who was forty last weekend.

I love these Greeting Farm Stamps. This one in particular is so useful for all men's cards. I did a little paper piecing, but to make it look better I use some Promarkers to add shading.
The sentiments came with the image and suited Damian well.
With a few punched pieces and linen thread here and there. This is the finished card!
He loved it and we really surprised him, cos we were the surprise guest at his party!!
Right I'm off to carry on with the craft room, ironing and photographing project shares for this week!!
Have a lovely Sunday
Hugs Sarah B X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX