Sunday 26 July 2009

Work in progress!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
I have been busy sorting out the photos for my next Tutorial.
Can't believe I've taken over 100 photos.



Wasn't sure what colours to go for so decided on my favourite combo, plus as its the holidays, I have used a stamp set I've not used for a while.

Right the tutorial will hopefully be available tomorrow, if all goes well, have a headache at the mo so going to have a break.

Enjoy whats left of the weekend and see you all soon!

Hugs Sarah B X

6 comments:

  1. Ooo looking forward to the tutorial! Hope your headache clear:) Love Ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a classy colour combo - it looks amazing already :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveit Sarah - sooooooo clever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours you've chosen for this project. No wonder you have a headache you busy little thing!!!! Hope you're feeling back on top form soon :) Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful creation...look forward to reading the tutorial.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX