Friday 3 July 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy Jules!!!!

Its my SU Mom's Birthday today, Happy Birthday Julie, so I can now show you the card and gift I sent her. That was the surprise this morning. She has been fantastic over the last few months and I so lucky to have met her.
This was the card.
It had to be special and different so I made a never-ending card, using her favourite papers Sweet Always, from Stampin' Up.



The images are a mixture of Stampin' Up and CC Designs. The sentiment is a stamp I have in my stash, I think its from Butterfly Wishes.


This is an images folder I made as well, same colour combo, and its filled with stamped images ready for Jules to use.


Here they both are, hope you like.
I'll be back tomorrow,
Hugs Sarah B X

6 comments:

  1. Wow Sarah what a fab project.

    Just wanted to let you know that I've posted my attempt at your satchel on my blog - with a link back to you of course!!!

    Hope I've done it justice!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah the card and the image folder are so gorgeous and the verse had me in tears!!!!! Thank you so much for everything, you are a fab friend! Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Sarah!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah these are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW: This looks fab! Beautiful card and image wallet :)

    Have a good weekend.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! Wonderful idea too...but then you're full of those xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX