Tuesday 14 July 2009

Another End of Year Card, and at Last a Challenge!!


This card is for Cameron's Headteacher. We have been associated with Cameron's Infant School and Nursery for 7 years, its such a long time. I remember the day when Emily first went to Nursery, just 7 days after Cameron was born. Seems like Yesterday and now he will be leaving to go to Junior School.


I Love these Sugar Nellie Stamps, and think they can suit all ages. This one in particular is my favourite. I also love these colours, perfect challenge from Passion for Promarkers!


Although the layout is perfect to the sketch, the card really did need the extra flower!! The sentiment is from the Fresh Cuts Stamp Set, which arrived yesterday, (been looking at this one for a while and finally weakened!LOL!!)
I also felt that the flowers and leaves didn't really need colouring so left them white for a change!


And a spot of doodling, again something I've not done much of!
Hope you like
Hugs Sarah B X

11 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful Sarah!

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fantastic card sarah, thanks for joining us at pfp this week
    hugs
    helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Sarah, love your interpretation of my sketch
    thanks for joining us on PfP and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, I love the brown and Blue together! Love the dotty paper, another Fab creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. I love how you have coloured the image - perfect!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colour combo and I love the white flowers and leaves, makes it look very adult! Hope you are keeping well,
    Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah, gorgeous colours you've used here, I love this stamp too, its so versatile. Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful rich and luxurious card. Your colours are beautiful as is you colouring :D

    Hope you are having a good week ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so beautiful, a wonderful card sweetie. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really gorgeous Sarah, what a lovely colour combination and you put everything together so beautifully. Love Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good evening Sarah, wow what a totally gorgeous card hunny. I am loving this colour combination and its one of my favourite sugar nellie images. You've coloured it perfectly and teh detail is gorgeous! have a wonderful weekend, hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX