Friday 29 May 2009

More Sugar!

Another card in a different colour way. This is the second card I made for a special lady's birthday.

The papers which inspired this card were from Making Memories, Boho Chic, If I remember rightly, again had them for ages but never opened them.

Again I used the layered Tag Punches from Stampin' Up, in a slightly different way to yesterday.

No image is safe at the moment from my Promarkers. Daisy has been Promarked!!!!
I used Cool Aqua for her Jeans along with Turquoise and Marine. Her T-Shirt and flowers were coloured using Blossom, Her hair was coloured with Cocoa, and finally the leaves and grass were coloured with Marsh Green. And then outlined in
Ice Grey 1.


The ribbon I used was from my stash.



I used a similar Layout to the card I made Yesterday, but with some subtle differences.

This image is a new purchased, first time inked up, "Planting some Love". Isn't she just lovely. Again the same colours were used to keep the co-ordinations going.


I hope you like. I plan on entering the Passion For Promarker Challenge again with these latest two cards, I think its a great Challenge, I something I can take part in wholeheartedly.

Thanks for stopping by and having a look,

Hugs Sarah B X

PS: She liked this one!!!!!

17 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Sarah..love what you've done with the inside..and the colours are gorgeous..love the image..as you know!
    And WOW..you are giving your PM's a good bashing now hun...lol
    Good luck with the challengex
    hugs clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I love them both. Beautiful as always and such pretty colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning as usual,
    tell her from me she needs glasses lol,
    They are both super,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely stunning - I love the way you do these cards and your images are coloured beautifully
    thanks for joining us again on PfP - feel free to enter more, we love checking out all the entries and it gives you a higher chance of winning
    good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, your link was correct but managed to find your card by finidng your profile :) And I'm glad I did, cause this is beautiful!!! :) I love the colors you have used and your card is so well decorated on all sides, gorgeous! :) Thanks for joining us at PFP, please join us again ;)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card, the colours are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Sarah, really lovely, must have taken ages to do the inside as well. My gorjuss girls arrived today thanks. They're lovely. Do they have individual names??? Thanks for those, I love them. hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great card, Love the colours and you are fabby with the ole' pro markers!!! Glad she liked it ( I loved the other one too tho!) what a relief for you, I'm not sure I would have been able to make another one??! It's lovely :0)
    Hugs S.J.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another stunning card Sarah, thanks for your entry and good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yet another sugar sweet card! I'm glad your customer like this one, but I cannot fathom how she couldn't have liked the last one (It's my bday soon y'know LOL ;O)
    Fab colouring again - the detail on her jeans is very impressive - still jealous btw!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI Sarah, another fantastic card. I love the way you make them look so amazing. Great colouring. Thanks for having another go at our challenge at PFP. I look forward to seeing more. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sarah B you have out done yourself again and thank goodness she liked the card! Speak to you tonight! Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning Sarah!!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful thank you for joining us in the first PFP challenge and good luck Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sarah
    It is another beautiful card and love how you have worked with your promarkers the colouring looks fab and why not enter these cards fort he promarkers challenge excellent prizes and i love the colours on this card just so sweet and adorable.
    hugs Debra

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh what a stunning card - I love the colours, never seen those papers before. Images are just stunning.

    Thanks for playing along at PFP.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. fabulous card hon and your colouring is gorgeous, thanks for joining in this week ....good luck
    hugs
    helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX