Sunday 21 March 2010

Last of the Dianne Duda Digi Images

This image is called ' can't hear you '. And is another Digital Image available from Funky Kits.
I reminds me of my son, but without the iPod.

I have kept the card simple again using papers from my stash.
I have been really busy today, but making cards and little projects. It has been lovely. I seem to have found my MoJo!!!!
I am going to schedule lots of post tonight so make sure you keep popping by to have a look at what I have been up to.
Hope you like.
Hugs Sarah B X

2 comments:

  1. Great card and more eye candy on the way - can't wait.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait, it will be with i-pod needing to be surgically removed soon!!! lol!
    Funny to hear you have your mojo back as I had lost mine really badly just recently but I too am on a roll, must be the sun ;0)
    Hope you are well,
    Lots of hugs, S.J. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX