Tuesday 16 March 2010

Froggie Friends!

After seeing some of the punched animals I couldn't resist having a go at some more. I made quite a few last year but didn't really do much with them but this Digi Image, pushed me to make a frog.


I used Stampin' Up punches and EK Success ones too! I distress the edges by sanding and adding ink. Then a few Highlights here and there!! Finally a cute little character full of personality.


I love these boy images from Dianne Duda, they are so fun and cute. You can just about see the little critter that inspired the Punch Art.

And a sentiment from CC Designs to suit.

Hope you like.

Hugs Sarah B X

3 comments:

  1. Its a great card, typical of little boys!! Your punched frog is fab!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sarah! These Duda images are just so fun and you've totally captured that with all the cards you've made. Love the froggy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, your card is absolutely gorgeous and your punch frog is fab!!

    Mandy
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX