Wednesday 31 March 2010

I love Dinosaurs

Here is an image I think is so suitable for boys of all ages, everyone likes dinosaurs, and these ones are so cute. This image is from The Greeting Farm and it matched brilliantly with some papers I have had in my stash for a while.

This cutie-saurus had to be cut out and added to the card as a feature, he is adorable, I think its the eyes!

I made it into an easel card. I love these cards as they are a little bit more special. I also like to use a strip of paper as the stopper now, rather than a small circle, or bit! I have used a sentiment off the paper for inside too!!

And a side view!

Have a lovely day. This is a scheduled post as its Cameron's Birthday today. I can't believe my baby is 8, time is flying!!!

Hugs SarahB X



3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I wish I had more boys in the family, I could then justify buying this cute little guy.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. I like the paper strip idea and the papers are fantastic (perfect for this image).
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and so suitable for a boy of all ages. Love the easel design and your strip of paper as the stopper.

    Hope you're well.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX