Sunday 14 March 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you!!!!

I was woken up this morning to Breakfast in Bed, it was lovely. That was the first time ever, Emily has been dying to do it but I'm never in bed when she wakes up lately, so today I think she got up extra early!!!!

Cameron made me a lovely card at school, He is so arty!!!

Right onto my card for today. I am determined this week to get organised and schedule some posts. My Blog seems to have been neglected lately, as work has been crazy!!!!!
I have finally got all my Design Team Cards made from the recent Dianne Duda Digi Image Releases.
I really am in love with these Fairy Clowns they are so different and quirky.
These images have really given me the opportunity to use some old colourful papers, along with keeping things simple.
This image is called BIG HEART FAIRY and is available from Funky Kits.
I have no idea where these papers came from but I have teamed them up with some Bazzil papers, Stampin' Up ribbon, a button from my stash and a charm!

I'm going to have a look at these images again over Easter when I have a little more time and try to do something different. When I printed some more out I'm gonna make sure I print them smaller, as these were a little too large, but it was difficult to judge on the computer, but hopefully I have it sorted now.

Hope you all have a lovely day, I have some Smallville DVDs to watch (my Mother's Day Pressie!!!)

So I'm off to play.

Take care, Hugs Sarah B X

2 comments:

  1. Love the bright colours, a cute image too!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous.I love when kids make us Mamas feel special.Happy mothers day to you.Hope it was wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX