Saturday 6 March 2010

...and Another Duda Digi Image

I love the new Diane Duda Digi Images. This image is Boys will be Boys and I think it really sums boys up. Fun, Simple and Devilish.
I have again been very good and used some papers from my stash. These are from Cricut and were made to fit the 6" by 12" cutting mat. As you can see I never used them!
I just layered up different colours to co-ordinate with the image.
I have tried stitching on this project as I keep seeing it on a lot of cards and really love it so I had a go. I did go a little bit wrong but hopefully no-one will notice!!!!!
The sentiment is from the new CC Design Spring Collection, lovin' that too!!!!!
Sorry for being away all week. Life has been so busy and I have been inundated at work, with new initiatives and parent's evenings and courses its been mad!! But hopefully I can now have a quite weekend and do some craft.
I have really missed everyone so will be trying to catch up!!
Take care and have a lovely weekend!!
Hugs Sarah B X

4 comments:

  1. This is fab Sarah! Love the colours, love the stitching and love the image!
    Hope you're having a great weekend?!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately is perfect for the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah! Adorable!!! Great use of this stamp! It is laying on my desk waiting to be used as soon as time permits!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Sarah n the stitching looks great hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX