Tuesday 9 June 2009

Sunny Miss Anya!

This is going to be a real quickie cos home computer has gone in to be updated so am doing this at work and don't really like to.

This is the third in the set of the new Miss Anya Stamps, Rain, Snow and Sun.
I love the papers, which were from my stash.

A bit of co-ordinating Bazzil Bling and ribbon and a lovely Summery card.






Hope you like will be back later this week, depending on whether the computer is back, with a Photo Tutorial, of my Pro-marker Colouring

Have a good week all, take care

Hugs Sarah B X

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sarah, I love Miss Anya and the papers go so well. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking that sketch and this little madam looks a million dollars. I really have to get on and practice with my pens. If I can get half as good as you I will be happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is gorgeous. I love the colours!!
    Tracy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card!! The layering, & the coloring of image is awesome!! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX