Wednesday 24 June 2009

New Stampers Club!

A new Stampin' Up Catalogue is due out in October, and I was thinking it might be a good idea to get organised, I may as well try and break a habit of a life time!! LOL!!!

I have about 5 people already interested in starting a Stampers' Club, and was just testing the water to see if anybody else out there would be interested.

It work by having a minimum amount to spend each month plus P&P.
One person out of the group become the hostess for each month and receive the Hostess benefits.
These are usually a minimum of £15 and Level One gift product.

If you are interested let me know via my email address and I'll get back to you with full details.

Have a lovely day,

Hugs Sarah B X

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, little Harry was very proud to tell me about your boxes, so I thought I would come and see for myself. They are really cute and I think would even be a great craft for kids to try out.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX