Thursday 25 June 2009

Promarker Challenge 5

How naughty am I. I missed the third challenge. What with weekends away and reports to write I just didn't get the opportunity!!!!

I thought I'd get ahead of things this week and have already done this weeks

Lemon and Meadow Green

When I made these I have to be honest I wasn't keen on the colour.
But the photos look much better.
The layout is another one I cased from another site.

I think I'll make more in different colours for the girls in my class as Good Bye and Good Luck cards, they are so simple. Now all I need is an image for the boys!! Any ideas????

Hope you like!!

Hugs Sarah B X

12 comments:

  1. Wow, fab cards I love the glittered wings, thanks for playing along at PFP.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really pretty Sarah. A gorgeous stamp and the glitter looks lovely.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah these are gorgeous, thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, what pretty cards. I love the image and the glittery wings looks fab. Great layouts too. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. sarah what gorgeous cards, thanks for entering this weeks challenge and good luck
    hugs
    helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Sarah. Love the images you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cute cards, I love the colours and the glittery wings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are so gorgeous Sarah, I just love the image (bought it last night :)
    Thanks for joining in this week, hope to see you again next week :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are so cute!! Adorable images, and I love the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute cards, stop tempting me with more stamps, you naughty girl! JUles x

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card sarah..and this colour combo is lovely together..love the images.TFS good luck with challenge hugs clare x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Sarah these are beautiful :) The images are so sweet :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX