Sunday 15 August 2010

Kenny K Challenge

The Challenge this week is Bright and Bold. I decided to use one of the newer images, which I have to say make me smile, they are such fun!!
I have had these papers for an age and was really struggling with this challenge, as I have already done the orange and pink thing. So when I saw these I though it was time to cut (although I have two of each sheet so it wasn't to devastating!!)
The colours are really unusual, I used Pear Green, Lime Zest, Aubergine, Marine and Duck Egg, all they toned down with a blender pen!
The sentiment is from the Roll Call Set from The Greeting Farm, very apt I thought!
I added a heart charm to go with the thigh tattoo.
And here is the finished card.
Make sure you head over to Kenny K's Krafty Girls and check out the rest of Team B's work and remember the fabulous prize up for grabs.
Have fun
Hugs Sarah B X

12 comments:

  1. Wow, wonderful card, love the colouring and the papers are great.
    Would you mind listing the copic numbers for the hair colour - it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are enjoying your hols :D This is such a fun card I just love that colour combo I will have to make a note of it.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah

    oh you just create the best cards!! Your colouring is so incredible. I love these colours! Unusual but they really work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah
    Really love the image on this card she looks sexy and fantastic.
    hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, love the image and the colours. Those i-top cuts make great flowers.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally awesome colouring... love this card, well done on another stunner xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Vavoom!
    Jess B
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A STUNNING job Sarah! Just love the bold and bright colours you've chosen. Super colouring! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah. What another fab card. Love these images and great colour scheme. The little heart is a cute embellishment to go with the image. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah, this is wicked awesome! I love those colors! Very unusual, but work together so well! Great work, my friend ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sarah! I thought I left a comment here previously, but I must be losing my mind ;D This card is spectacular! The coloring is perfect and the layout is amazing. What an absolutely wonderful card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX