Thursday 5 August 2010

Another Sugar Nellie DT Card

I really don't do pink and girly very often but this gorgeous new Manga from Sugar Nellie, was just crying out for it!! Manga Princess is just one of the four newly released Manga Stamps.
I tried to go very softly so have used Pastel Pink and the Blender Pen (sorry about the darkness of photos - was in between rain showers!!!!!) And then to make the petticoat look white I used Ice Grey 1 - I got the depth by adding extra layers to the deep layers of cloth!!!
I used lots of bits from my Stash - I'm resisted buying papers this holiday - two weeks and no new paper!!!!! So the ribbon is some retired SU Stock and Papers are from Making Memories. I had to use the SU sentiment too, really fitting!!!
I have bought a few new dies though!!!!! And this is one of them. The Suitcase Die - isn't it sweet.
Bags of room too!
And the final set!! (I'm in the process of looking at a masculine suitcase ;)
Right I have to iron and pack today as we are off on our Jollies on Saturday!!!!!! I am just about recovered from my accident!!!!!! I fell into my craftroom and badly twisted my ankle, which now resembles a black tree trunk - very attractive. Its put me back slightly so may not have as many posts while I'm away but I'm spread them out.
Anyway have a lovely day.
Hugs Sarah B X

7 comments:

  1. Adorable, gorgeous card and the suitcase is soooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, never seen this suitcase die before. You always seem to be able to find these great finds and make me want them. Great projects once again.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. SARAH!!! That suitcase is precious!!! Love it! Great job on the card too. Such pretty colors and all the flowers are perfect!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah
    I'm sorry to hear that you have injured yourself. I hope you recover quickly. This set that you have made is absolutely gorgeous. Your work is just so inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and suitcase, sweet image and perfect in the pink. Would love to see a masculine version.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Veryt fabby - such a cute set! Gonna have to go and find that die!

    R

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah
    Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you are resting that ankle. WOW I love that suitcase, ??? what make of die is it. For some one who doesn't do pink & girly (very often)lol, you have made a fab creation.
    hope you enjoy your jollies.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX