Thursday 19 August 2010

A "Good-Bye" Kenny K

Here is a Kenny K image, called Queens Cutie. I think she is a more practical, no nonsense looking girl and very appropriate to the card I wanted to make.
One of my Child Minders are leaving this week, and I made this card for the whole group to sign. They are having a party for her today, and we have had to miss it, as we are on holiday!!!!!

I love this organza ribbon. The charm is a heart, although it doesn't really look like it here.


The papers are from The Daisy Bucket, bought from Dies to Die for. The lettering was cut out from my sizzlet set Fruit Smoothie, its a really nice size and has lower case too. The charms are a little boy and a little girl, very appropriate I thought.
I Love them boots!!

Hope you like.
Take care
Hugs Sarah B X

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah. What a gorgeous card. Love the colours and such a cute image. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sarah
    Stunning card, love how you've put it all together, I'm sure she'll love it
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it ... she's looks like shes got such a great attitude :) I'm sure the card will go down very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A superb piece of work Sarah. Just love the whole design and colouring. The recipient is sure to love this card. hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card and colouring! Although i don't know you, this image reminds me of what I think you might look like :) LOL!!

    hope you had a great holiday!
    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfulc ard, love the paper and your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWZER!! This is so beautiful.. Love it..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Love the letters on the front, but it is all put together just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card Sarah, that lettering really does set the card off. Great image wonderfully coloured as always.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting, leave a link and I'll pop by XX